Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm back in business.

It's been almost two years since I wrote a blog.  So much has changed, so much has happened.  I felt the tug and pull of sharing how my life here in Oklahoma has affected me, from new friendships to how this move impacted our family.  A lot of interesting feelings emerged and bubbled to the surface once we got here and settled.  It might not have been all wine and roses but it has been about Life.  Ups, downs, sadness and pain, to joy and the gift of many blessings, it seems we have experienced it all, and isn't that what life is all about?  We all go through it, and it's not perfect, but what a journey it is, this Life.  I hope to share some of this journey with you and you can get a feel for what it's like to live in this small town we now call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment